British Swim School Franchise Opportunity in Raleigh-Durham
The British Swim School franchise opportunity in Raleigh-Durham is the perfect way for individuals to become their own boss, while making a positive impact on their local community. Founded in 1981, British Swim School is the unquestioned leader in learn to swim programs for students of all ages and abilities, using caring swim instructors in local community pools. British Swim School provides an opportunity for purpose-driven entrepreneurs to grow their bottom line while supporting a great cause in a fulfilling industry.
What sets British Swim School apart from other franchise opportunities?
- PROVEN FRANCHISE SUCCESS – You won’t be the first to jump into this business British Swim School is part of Buzz Franchise Brands, a multi-brand franchising company. Experienced leadership and an established business model help you take steps toward success.
- LOW START-UP COSTS – Thanks to low franchise fees and an innovative business model, you can start providing service without the stress and cost of commercial pool construction. It’s an ideal opportunity for those seeking lifestyle flexibility and an asset-light business model.
- EASILY SCALABLE AND RECURRING REVENUE MODEL – By renting pool time as opposed to costly build out of facilities, you can easily scale up your business from one to multiple pools. And our curriculum-based programs encourage long-term relationships with customers and create recurring revenue from delivering a purpose-driven service.
- A STANDOUT BRAND – A strong, bold brand and turnkey marketing programs help support customer acquisition and retention. The British Swim School brand distinguishes your business as the trustworthy “learn to swim” provider for families in your community.
- EXCELLENT TRAINING AND SUPPORT – Before you dive in, you will complete a comprehensive training program that includes all current aquatics practices, along with how to operate the business and deploy marketing strategies. As part of our ongoing support, continuing education and training is also provided to keep you up to date with emerging technologies and trends.
British Swim School is the perfect franchise opportunity for candidates in the Detroit market who might be seeking a low-cost, asset light home-based business.
Why British Swim School is the Perfect Franchise Opportunity in Raleigh-Durham
Raleigh and Durham recently ranked seventh and second, respectively, in a recent data-driven analysis of best large cities to start a business(opens in a new window) by WalletHut. The Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area is a business-friendly environment, known best for an attitude of collaboration and potential employees from Duke, University of North Carolina, and North Carolina State. With a population of over 1.4 million, according to a population estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, Raleigh-Durham is an exciting metropolitan area for swim school franchise ownership!
Why franchise a British Swim School in Raleigh-Durham?
- Presence of one high-performing British Swim School franchise owner since 2017 – meaning WELL-ESTABLISHED BRITISH SWIM SCHOOL BRAND PRESENCE, strong reviews & referrals.
- PLENTY OF AVAILABLE TERRITORIES, including the highly desirable Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas.
- The presence of many lakes and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean means parents are aware of the NEED FOR SWIMMING LESSONS.
- Nearly 400,000 households with children under the age of 10. Plus, this is a GROWING MARKET with many families with young children moving into the market (about 7% of the population is under age 5, compared to about 5% for the rest of the state!)
- Durham and Wake counties are among the highest income levels for the state, which equates to DISPOSABLE INCOME FOR “PREMIUM” SWIMMING LESSONS.
Contact A Franchise Professional to Get Started!
If you would like to discuss the availability in your area, contact a franchise development representative at 844-794-6249 or fill out the franchise information request form.
Claim your territory before someone else does!
Contact a Franchise Professional