British Swim School Franchise Opportunity in Raleigh-Durham
The British Swim School franchise opportunity in Raleigh-Durham is the perfect way for individuals to become their own boss, while making a positive impact on their local community. Founded in 1981, British Swim School is the unquestioned leader in learn to swim programs for students of all ages and abilities, using caring swim instructors in local community pools. British Swim School provides an opportunity for purpose-driven entrepreneurs to grow their bottom line while supporting a great cause in a fulfilling industry.
An investment in a British Swim School franchise provides the following benefits:
- Low initial investment
- Proven and easily scalable business model
- Reputable aquatics program
- Marketing experience
- Full training and ongoing support
- And more!
Backed by experienced multi-brand franchising company Buzz Franchise Brands, British Swim School is the perfect franchise opportunity for candidates in the Tampa market who might be seeking a low-cost, asset light home-based business.
Why British Swim School is the Perfect Franchise Opportunity in Raleigh-Durham
With a population of over 1.4 million, according to a population estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, Raleigh-Durham is an exciting metropolitan area for swim school franchise ownership! Why franchise a British Swim School in Raleigh-Durham?
- Presence of one high-performing British Swim School franchise owner since 2017 – meaning well-established brand awareness, strong reviews & referrals.
- Plenty of available territories, including the highly desirable Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas.
- The presence of many lakes and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean means parents are aware of the need for swim skills for their children.
- Nearly 400,000 households with children under the age of 10. Plus, this is a growing market with many families with young children moving into the market (about 7% of the population is under age 5, compared to about 5% for the rest of the state!)
- Durham and Wake counties are among the highest income levels for the state, which equates to more disposable income for “premium” swimming lessons.
Contact A Franchise Professional to Get Started!
If you would like to discuss the availability in your area, contact a franchise development representative at 844-794-6249 or fill out the franchise information request form.
Claim your territory before someone else does!