British Swim School Franchise Opportunity in Halifax
The British Swim School franchise opportunity in Halifax is the perfect way for individuals to become their own boss while making a positive impact on their local community. Founded in 1981, British Swim School is the unquestioned leader in learn to swim programs for students of all ages and abilities, using caring swim instructors in local community pools. British Swim School provides an opportunity for purpose-driven entrepreneurs to grow their bottom line while supporting a great cause in a fulfilling industry.
What sets British Swim School apart from other franchise opportunities?
- PROVEN FRANCHISE SUCCESS – You won’t be the first to jump into this business British Swim School is part of Buzz Franchise Brands, a multi-brand franchising company. Experienced leadership and an established business model help you take steps toward success.
- LOW START-UP COSTS – Thanks to low franchise fees and an innovative business model, you can start providing service without the stress and cost of commercial pool construction. It’s an ideal opportunity for those seeking lifestyle flexibility and an asset-light business model.
- EASILY SCALABLE AND RECURRING REVENUE MODEL – By renting pool time as opposed to costly build-out of facilities, you can easily scale up your business from one to multiple pools. And our curriculum-based programs encourage long-term relationships with customers and create recurring revenue from delivering a purpose-driven service.
- A STANDOUT BRAND – A strong, bold brand and turnkey marketing programs help support customer acquisition and retention. The British Swim School brand distinguishes your business as the trustworthy “learn to swim” provider for families in your community.
- EXCELLENT TRAINING AND SUPPORT – Before you dive in, you will complete a comprehensive training program that includes all current aquatics practices, along with how to operate the business and deploy marketing strategies. As part of our ongoing support, continuing education and training is also provided to keep you up to date with emerging technologies and trends.
Why British Swim School is the Perfect Franchise Opportunity in Halifax
Halifax, an Atlantic Ocean port in eastern Canada, is the provincial capital of Nova Scotia with a population of 431,479. A major business center, it’s also known for its maritime history. With the world’s second-largest natural harbour and being the lively hub of Atlantic Canada, Halifax is best known for its historical charm, community spirit, fresh seafood, and incredible natural landscapes. It makes for an exciting place to start a swim school franchise!
Why franchise a British Swim School in Halifax, Nova Scotia?
- Bring the established, trusted, and nationally recognized British Swim School brand to a RELATIVELY UNTAPPED MARKET.
- PLENTY OF AVAILABLE TERRITORIES, including the highly desirable Hubbards, Waverley, Eastern Passage, Dartmouth, Halifax, Bedford, and Lower Sackville.
- Average household income of approximately $69,000, which equates to DISPOSABLE INCOME FOR “PREMIUM” SWIMMING LESSONS.
- GROWING MARKET with over 40,000 households with children under the age of 10, and the population of Halifax’s downtown grew almost three times faster than the city’s metropolitan area as a whole, according to an analysis of a Canada Census.
- Convenient access to the Harbourfront, Maritime Museum, Waterfront Boardwalk, the Atlantic Ocean, and Fisherman’s Cove which creates YEAR-ROUND DEMAND for water survival classes and swimming lessons.
- AMPLE POOL PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES with fitness centers, schools, community centers, and hotels frequently featuring indoor and outdoor pools!
- Join the CANADIAN FOUNDATION and earn one FREE territory, a $10,000 marketing credit, membership in a tight-knit community, and significant attention and continued support from the brand management team.
Contact A Franchise Professional to Get Started!
If you would like to discuss the availability in your area, contact a franchise development representative at 844-794-6249 or fill out the franchise information request form.
Claim your territory before someone else does!
Contact a Franchise Professional