British Swim School Franchise Opportunity in Detroit
The British Swim School franchise opportunity in Detroit is the perfect way for individuals to become their own boss, while making a positive impact on their local community. Founded in 1981, British Swim School is the unquestioned leader in learn to swim programs for students of all ages and abilities, using caring swim instructors in local community pools. British Swim School provides an opportunity for purpose-driven entrepreneurs to grow their bottom line while supporting a great cause in a fulfilling industry.
An investment in a British Swim School franchise provides the following benefits:
- Low initial investment
- Proven and easily scalable business model
- Reputable aquatics program
- Marketing experience
- Full training and ongoing support
- And more!
Backed by experienced multi-brand franchising company Buzz Franchise Brands, British Swim School is the perfect franchise opportunity for candidates in the Detroit market who might be seeking a low-cost, asset light home-based business.
Why British Swim School is the Perfect Franchise Opportunity in Detroit
Detroit is home to a fast-growing population of over 5.5 million and offers a business-friendly environment that the Tax Foundation ranks among the best in the nation. Rated as one of the top 10 cities for economic growth potential, according to the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Detroit is an exciting metropolitan area for swim school franchise ownership!
Why franchise a British Swim School in Detroit?
- Well-established British Swim School brand presence with high-performing franchise locations operating in the area since 2015. As a new franchise owner, you’ll benefit from established brand awareness, recognition, and loyalty!
- Plenty of available territories, including the highly desirable Ann Arbor, Detroit, Flint, Sterling Heights, and Warren areas!
- Growing market with an estimated number of 860,000 children under the age of 10, meaning plenty of families in-market for swimming lessons!
- Average household income of approximately $95,000, which equates to disposable income for “premium” swimming lessons.
- The presence of nearby islands and proximity to four of the Great Lakes means parents are aware of the need for swimming lessons.
- There are approximately 18 LA Fitness locations in the metro Detroit area, providing ample opportunity for pool partnerships with fitness centers, as well as underutilized community centers, hotels, and schools.
Contact A Franchise Professional to Get Started!
If you would like to discuss the availability in your area, contact a franchise development representative at 844-794-6249 or fill out the franchise information request form.
Claim your territory before someone else does!