British Swim School Franchise Opportunity in Dallas-Fort Worth
The British Swim School franchise opportunity in Dallas-Fort Worth is the perfect way for individuals to become their own boss, while making a positive impact on their local community. Founded in 1981, British Swim School is the unquestioned leader in learn to swim programs for students of all ages and abilities, using caring swim instructors in local community pools. British Swim School provides an opportunity for purpose-driven entrepreneurs to grow their bottom line while supporting a great cause in a fulfilling industry.
An investment in a British Swim School franchise provides the following benefits:
- Low initial investment
- Proven and easily scalable business model
- Reputable aquatics program
- Marketing experience
- Full training and ongoing support
- And more!
Backed by experienced multi-brand franchising company Buzz Franchise Brands, British Swim School is the perfect franchise opportunity for candidates in the Dallas-Fort Worth market who might be seeking a low-cost, asset light home-based business.
Why British Swim School is the Perfect Franchise Opportunity in Dallas-Fort Worth
Dallas-Fort Worth is among the friendliest cities for entrepreneurs in the country, with lower unemployment rates than the country average and no state income tax, meaning what businesses make, they keep entirely. With a population of over 7.5 million, according to a population estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, Dallas-Fort Worth is an exciting metropolitan area for swim school franchise ownership!
Why franchise a British Swim School in Dallas-Fort Worth?
- Well-established British Swim School brand presence with several high-performing franchise locations in the Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan areas.
- Plenty of available territories, including the highly desirable Arlington, Carrolton, Colleyville, Coppell, Dallas, Flower, Fort Worth, Highland Park, Irving, and McKinney areas.
- Growing marketing with an estimated number of 1.75 million children under the age of 10. Growth is expected to continue, with Dallas-Fort Worth ranked No. 1 in the nation in raw population growth as of July 1, 2020.
- Average household income of approximately $100,000, which equates to disposable income for “premium” swimming lessons.
- Hot summers and proximity to an abundance of swimming holes creates year-round demand for water survival and swimming lessons.
- There are a combined ~50 LA Fitness and 24-Hour Fitness locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, providing ample pool partnership opportunity with fitness centers, as well as underutilized hotels, schools, and community centers!
Contact A Franchise Professional to Get Started!
If you would like to discuss the availability in your area, contact a franchise development representative at 844-794-6249 or fill out the franchise information request form.
Claim your territory before someone else does!